$15,626 / year
Room and Board
Abilene Photograph Collection of over 10,000 images; Morrison Hymnody Collection; extensive first editions of the writings of William Faulkner and Thomas Wolfe; the fine printing of Carl Hertzog; Texana history and maps; Technology Learning Center for library instruction; a student computer lab; Smith Music Library; expanded theology collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 216,429 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 35,567 current serial subscriptions.
- 21,914 microforms.
- 9,256 Audio/Visual items.
- 27,269 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art center, observatory with 14-inch telescope, SIX WHITE HORSE facility
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 109 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 970 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 300 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)