$15,700 / year
Room and Board
Conference Room, Group Study Rooms, Library Instruction Room, Legal Research lab.
- Member of library consortia.
- 42,991 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 13,201 current serial subscriptions.
- 26,100 microforms.
- 1,090 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Legal Research Lab in Library–Lexis/Nexis
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 189 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 250 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)