$23,230 / year
Room and Board
West Campus Library, Monroe Hall Library, Barbara & Maurice A. Deane Law Library, Joan & Donald E. Axinn Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,200,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 9,070 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,481,190 microforms.
- 14,197 Audio/Visual items.
- 23,130 e-books.
Museums & Art
Financial trading room, comprehensive media production facility, career center, writing center, Linux Beowulf cluster, digital language lab, technology, science and engineering labs, a rooftop observatory, 7 theaters, assessment centers for child observation and counseling, child care institute, cultural center, museum, arboretum, bird sanctuary
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,598 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 29 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,325 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,200 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 4,750 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)