$24,325 / year
Room and Board
Historical records of the university; rare and collectible books; faculty and alumni/ae publications; literary and personal papers of Faculty, Alumni, Alumnae, and other individuals; children’s literature
- Member of library consortia.
- 224,881 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 18,720 current serial subscriptions.
- 280,064 microforms.
- 5,620 Audio/Visual items.
- 13,934 e-books.
Museums & Art
Richard Wetherill Visual Arts Center; Eleanor D. Wilson Museum; Wyndham Robertson Library; Tayloe Fitness Center; Kirby Riding Center (equestrian); Presser Hall (music department); Dana Science Building; Northern Swim Center; Charlotte Fox Climbing Wall
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 113 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 120 Internet connections in libraries.
- 81 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 81 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 4,600 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 400 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)