$20,400 / year
Room and Board
Ada M. Kidder Memorial Library, West Seneca, NYMusic Library, Center for the Arts, Houghton, NY
- Member of library consortia.
- 245,177 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,090 current serial subscriptions.
- 47,148 microforms.
- 2,612 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 96 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 120 Internet connections in libraries.
- 425 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 86 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 850 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health service
career, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)