$16,500 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 218,505 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 25,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 105,991 microforms.
- 10,900 Audio/Visual items.
- 45,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
The Moody Library; Museum of The American Bible; The Museum of American Architecture and Decorative Arts; The Hinton Center, Sharp Gymnasium, Glasscock Activities Center; Cullen Nursing Center; Cullen Science Center, Mabee Teaching Theater, MD Anderson Student Center, Stanley P Brown Administrative Complex
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 100 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 14 Internet connections in libraries.
- 40 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 22 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is not available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 75% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)