$4,190 / year
$8,270 / year
Room and Board
Idaho Health Sciences, Arthur P. Oliver Law
- Member of library consortia.
- 942,314 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 16,345 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,963,434 microforms.
- 2,105 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Idaho Museum of Natural History; Idaho Accelerator Center; Stephens performing arts center; All in one Rendezvous building to be completed Spring 2007.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 786 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 64 Internet connections in libraries.
- 234 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 458 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 30 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 42% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interest inventory
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)