$6,310 / year
$19,301 / year
Room and Board
Departmental and resident hall libraries, rare books library.
- 6,647,355 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 59,439 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,902,515 microforms.
- 252,970 Audio/Visual items.
- 92,256 e-books.
Museums & Art
Anthropology, Art Museum, Folklore, and History Museums, musical arts center, Auditorium, cgapel arboretum, outdoor educational center, cyclotron observatories.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 2,262 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)