$6,041 / year
$13,763 / year
Room and Board
Collections maintained within several departments.
- Member of library consortia.
- 474,802 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 22,782 current serial subscriptions.
- 528,372 microforms.
Museums & Art
Ongoing exhibits of both student and outside artists’ work in the Visual Arts building.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 274 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- 14 Internet connections in libraries.
- 129 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 274 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)