$23,218 / year
Room and Board
Ryan Library, Helen T. Arrirgoni Library/Technology Center: collections serving the departments of education, mass communication, computer science and the curriculum Library. Rockland Graduate Center Library: collections for the graduate programs taught at that campus. Machine Intelligence Institute.
- Member of library consortia.
- 271,371 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 763 current serial subscriptions.
- 510,186 microforms.
- 3,347 Audio/Visual items.
- 5,368 e-books.
Museums & Art
Iona College Arts Center, Br. Kenneth Chapman Public Art Gallery, Murphy Science and Technology Center, The Hynes Natural Science Center, Advanced Computer Laboratory, TV Production Studio and Video Editing Suite
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 125 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 375 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 150 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 10,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)