$25,072 / year
Room and Board
On-line catalog, on-line course reserves, texts, references, 6738 electronic journals, 24×7 on-line electronic help (e-mail and live responses), G. K. Chesterton Collection, Papers of Fr. Frederick Odenbach, S.J.
- Member of library consortia.
- 740,826 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 8,047 current serial subscriptions.
- 674,654 microforms.
- 8,237 Audio/Visual items.
- 13,565 e-books.
Museums & Art
Brand new state-of-the-art Dolan Center for Science and Technology houses departments of biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics and computer science, and psychology, and supports initiatives to improve K-12 education and encourage technology start-ups in Northeastern Ohio
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 150 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 12 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,200 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)