$36,050 / year
Room and Board
Some music collections are housed in the music department; reference collections are maintained in the science departments.
- Member of library consortia.
- 809,327 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 8,871 current serial subscriptions.
- 142,802 microforms.
- 19,385 Audio/Visual items.
- 15,076 e-books.
Museums & Art
Kenyon College Archives and Special Collections; Olin Art Gallery; Horn Gallery (student gallery and arts space); Miller Observatory; Brown Family Environmental Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 530 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 17 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 6 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,824 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols