$24,908 / year
Room and Board
Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) Archives and Patent Collection; Kettering/ GMI Alumni Foundation Collection of Industrial History;
- Member of library consortia.
- 128,500 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,200 current serial subscriptions.
- 35,000 microforms.
- 780 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Richard P. Scharchburg Archives; Humanities Art Center and Gallery; Environmental Scanning Electron Microscopy Laboratory; Biomedical Research and Design Laboratory; Mechatronics Laboratory; Center for Fuel Cell Systems and Powertrain Integration (to be completed by December 2004).
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 450 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)