$16,380 / year
Room and Board
United States Government Documents Depository; archives of the Memphis Conference of the United Methodist Church; Lambuth-B’nai Israel Center for Jewish Studies; Mario Maccaferri Guitar/Music Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 272,435 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 139,999 current serial subscriptions.
- 203,130 microforms.
- 2,296 Audio/Visual items.
- 41,249 e-books.
Museums & Art
Hamilton Performing Arts Center, M.D.Anderson Planetarium, Dunlap-Williams Log House Museum, School of Education curriculum lab, Wellness Center, Richard E. Womack Memorial Chapel, Athletic Center, Visual Arts Complex
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 72 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 14 Internet connections in libraries.
- 24 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 34 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 50% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)