$19,443 / year
Room and Board
Albert Kahn Architectural Collection (3,000 volumes), Architecture Resource Center (95,000 slides), Electronic Serials Online (20,327 titles)
- Member of library consortia.
- 84,411 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,070 current serial subscriptions.
- 29,000 microforms.
- 430 Audio/Visual items.
- 23,949 e-books.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 3,050 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 30 Internet connections in libraries.
- 600 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 15 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,500 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)