$29,598 / year
Room and Board
Music collections currently include over 16,000 audio-visual items and over 13,900 musical scores in addition to reference works and other materials related to music in the main library collections; Lincoln Reading Room contains collections of books and other materials related to Abraham Lincoln and the U.S. Civil War; Milwaukee-Downer Room houses more than 3,400 rare or unique books, some dating to the sixteenth century; Visual resources collection includes 65,000 images, both slides and digital
- Member of library consortia.
- 690,871 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,787 current serial subscriptions.
- 104,151 microforms.
- 20,366 Audio/Visual items.
- 6,642 e-books.
Museums & Art
Wriston Arts Center, Bjorklunden-Retreat Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Other
- 184 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 466 Internet connections in libraries.
- 540 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 800 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,400 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 26 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)