$26,385 / year
Room and Board
9106 non-circulating reference titles, 4875 volumes in special collections, 20659 bound periodical volumes
- Member of library consortia.
- 149,724 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 800 current serial subscriptions.
- 14,486 microforms.
- 1,325 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 210 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- 18 Internet connections in libraries.
- 14 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)