$20,180 / year
Room and Board
Main – Carl Rudisill Library; Other on-campus – Music Library, Career Library, Curriculum Library; Off campus – North Carolina School for the Deaf
- Member of library consortia.
- 154,243 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 986 current serial subscriptions.
- 483,749 microforms.
- 42,216 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Media Center, TV Studio, Observatory
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 149 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 12 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 123 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 14 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)