$24,268 / year
Room and Board
Art Institute of Boston Library; Kresge Center (multimedia and teaching resources); Members of the Fenway library consortium of fourteen academic, public, and special libraries in Boston, Brookline and Cambridge; Slides and Picture Files Collections; Electronic Databases;
- Member of library consortia.
- 112,399 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 665 current serial subscriptions.
- 47,626 microforms.
- 44,555 Audio/Visual items.
- 7,550 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Institute of Boston Gallery, Marran Gallery, Porter Gallery
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Mac
- 170 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 200 Internet connections in libraries.
- 60 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 160 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,200 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)