$15,566 / year
Room and Board
Bailey Collection of Hymnology, Restoration Collection, Batsell Barrett Baxter Archives, David Lipscomb, family archives and university archives, Geneva Bible, Alexander Campbell microfilm collection, Archives of the Churches of Christ in Tennessee, Herald of Truth (special collections), Helena May Harlson Johnson Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 252,765 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 882 current serial subscriptions.
- 44,234 microforms.
- 742 Audio/Visual items.
- 18,500 e-books.
Museums & Art
Longview-Center for Spiritual Renewal, Shamblin Dinner Theater, Doris and Axel Swang Chapel, Bill and Dot Mullican TV Studio, McCaleb Mission Center
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 330 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 15 Internet connections in libraries.
- 112 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 146 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 57 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,750 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)