$23,010 / year
Room and Board
Academic Libraries of Brooklyn, WALDO, LILRC, METRO
- Member of library consortia.
- 276,089 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,402 current serial subscriptions.
- 329,066 microforms.
- 9,833 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 700 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 40 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 60 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 6,000 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, academic, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)