$4,449 / year
$12,749 / year
Room and Board
Hill Memorial Library (houses Special Collections, rare book collections, university archives)Chemistry LibraryDesign Resource CenterCenter for Oral HistoryUnited States Civil War CenterNatural History Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 3,233,034 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 58,918 current serial subscriptions.
- 6,663,531 microforms.
- 26,162 Audio/Visual items.
- 82,714 e-books.
Museums & Art
Museum of Natural HistoryMuseum of Natural ScienceRural Life MuseumU.S. Civil War CenterMuseum of Art (recently moved downtown to Shaw Arts Center)
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 5,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 25 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,000 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 10 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 12,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)