$3,921 / year
$9,362 / year
Room and Board
U. S. Government Regional Documents Depository, Electronic Reference Center, Electronic Classroom, Student Technology Laboratory, Forestry Library, American Foreign Policy Center, Department of Special Collections, Manuscripts, and Archives, US GS Depository
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,945,155 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,803 current serial subscriptions.
- 574,505 microforms.
- 511 Audio/Visual items.
- 47,343 e-books.
Museums & Art
LA Tech Museum, LA Tech Arboretum, LA Tech Planetarium, Idea Place Children’s Museum
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 145 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 200 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,077 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 4,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
women’s center, health service, health insurance, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)