$26,380 / year
Room and Board
Luther College is the home of five distinct collections which provide students with access to original materials for instructional and research purposes. Together, the Luther College Archives, Ethnographic/Archaeological Collections, Fine Arts Collections, Geology Collection, and the Hoslett Museum of Natural History contain well over a million items, ranging from rare eggs to fine art, ancient fossils to arrowheads, and insects to college memorbilia.
- Member of library consortia.
- 339,206 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 882 current serial subscriptions.
- 24,978 microforms.
- 11,454 Audio/Visual items.
- 8,322 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 10 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 150 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)