$23,945 / year
Room and Board
College archives; faculty, student, and alumni publications
- Member of library consortia.
- 192,076 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 604 current serial subscriptions.
- 454,996 microforms.
- 5,466 Audio/Visual items.
- 10,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
Daura Art Gallery, Claytor Nature Study Center, Ramsey-Freer Herbarium, Forensics cadaver lab; Centennial Hall audio-visual and television studios, Dillard Fine Arts Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 10 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 99% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)