$22,656 / year
Room and Board
The Slack Research Collection; The Cutler Collection; The Dawes Collection; The Harry Philip Fischer Collection; The Hildreth Collection; The Stephen Durward Hoag Collection; The Marietta College Archives; The Marietta College Library Art; The Manuscripts and Documents of the Ohio Company of Associates; The Manuscript Collection; The Putnam Papers; The Rare Book Collection; The Charles Goddard Slack Collection; The Rodney M. Stimson Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 246,706 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 6,714 current serial subscriptions.
- 133,305 microforms.
- 7,269 Audio/Visual items.
- 17,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
historical archives, dinosaur exhibit
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 120 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)