$25,074 / year
Room and Board
J.R.R. Tolkien Manuscript Collection, Bureau of Catholic Indian Missions Archives, Dorothy Day and Catholic Worker Archives, LaKota Sioux Mission Records, Conference Center
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,401,953 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 21,006 current serial subscriptions.
- 782,488 microforms.
- 14,479 Audio/Visual items.
- 1,550 e-books.
Museums & Art
Haggerty Museum of Art; Helfaer Theatre; St. Joan of Arc Chapel, a 15th century chapel that was dismantled and transported from Chasse, France, to Marquette and reconstructed on the campus’ Central Mall in 1965-66; state-of-the-art John P. Raynor, S.J. library; new School of Dentistry; Valley Field, an outdoor recreation and sports complex that includes a grass soccer field, two artificial turf fields, an eight-lane, 400-meter running track and sites for field events; and the Al McGuire Center athletics facility.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,700 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 500 Internet connections in libraries.
- 960 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,500 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 5,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)