$28,670 / year
Room and Board
MICA’s slide library contains over 120,000 slides
- Member of library consortia.
- 76,500 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 315 current serial subscriptions.
- 0 microforms.
- 4,700 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Three major gallery spaces — the Decker Gallery and Meyerhoff Gallery in the Fox Building, and the Pinkard Gallery in the Bunting Center — are only the beginning of the exhibitions story at MICA. There are also numerous informal galleries devoted to showing student work, and a gallery dedicated to showing the work of students in our MFA and MA programs.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 350 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)