$18,120 / year
Room and Board
Special Collections including Reserves, Corporate Annual Reports, Audiovisual/Multimedia, Pepper Coil Curriculum Collection (Teaching Materials), Federal and Missouri State Government Publications, Juvenile Literature, ERIC Microfiche, University Archives. Please consult website for details: www.maryville.edu/library
- Member of library consortia.
- 211,708 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 11,918 current serial subscriptions.
- 527,505 microforms.
- 11,350 Audio/Visual items.
- 30,685 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Galleries; University Auditorium; Observatory; Clinical Laboratories; Education Laborataory; Art and Design Laboratories and Workshops; ELS Learning Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 419 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 25 Internet connections in libraries.
- 84 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 12 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 50 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 350 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)