$22,760 / year
Room and Board
Curriculum Lab for Education majors
- Member of library consortia.
- 219,770 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 8,358 current serial subscriptions.
- 377,701 microforms.
- 46,956 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Mahady Gallery, Suraci Gallery, Performing Arts Center, O’Neill Center for Healthy Families, Insalaco Studio Arts Center, Marywood University Arboretum, Curriculum Lab, electronic learning labs, Broadcast Studios, instructional media lab, interactive video lab, computerized editing facility, center for natural and health sciences, psycho-psysiology experimental lab, psychology/education research lab, science multi-media lab, language lab, center for justice and peace, on-campus preschool and daycare, video tele-conferencing lab.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 416 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 24 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 3 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 10 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, day care, health service, other
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)