$21,200 / year
Room and Board
Music Library; Clyde Edgerton Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 186,100 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 669 current serial subscriptions.
- 15,626 microforms.
- 12,997 Audio/Visual items.
- 33,611 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, Amphitheatre, Autism Lab, Childcare Lab, Astronomy Observation Deck, Learning Center, Science and Math Building with such technically-advanced equipment as a computer-controlled telescope platform, a scanning electron microscope, a nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer, 15 student/faculty research labs, and greenhouse. Part of City of Raleigh Greenway (with connection to NC Museum of Art).
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 73 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 2,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)