$13 / year
$36 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 4,830,861 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 37,832 current serial subscriptions.
- 6,518,542 microforms.
- 342,873 Audio/Visual items.
- 42,148 e-books.
Museums & Art
MSU Museum, Kresge Art Center, Wharton Center for Performing Arts, National Superconducting Cyclotron, Kellogg Center Hotel, Henry Development Center, Abrams Planetarium, MSU Alumni Chapel, Smith Student Athlete Academic Center, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center, Veterinary Medical Center, Clinical Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- 2,200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 250 Internet connections in libraries.
- 2,000 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 50 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 350 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 99% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 8,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)