$8,910 / year
$20,679 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 821,279 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,768 current serial subscriptions.
- 550,341 microforms.
- 6,913 Audio/Visual items.
- 13,511 e-books.
Museums & Art
A.E. Seaman Mineral Museum, Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts, The Ford Center & School Research Forest, cosmic ray observatory, x-ray fluorescence spectrometer, process simulation and control center, remote sensing institute, computer-aided engineering, microfabrication, and subsurface visualization labs, rooftop greenhouse
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 20 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)