$33,024 / year
Room and Board
Elinor Raas Heller Rare Book Room (includes books from the 15th Century to the present),College Archives, Collections: Albert M. Bender, Darius Milhaud, Fine and Private Press, Florence and Walter Hand Bookbinding, Jane Bourne Parton Books on Dance, Aurelia Henry Reinhardt Women’s History Collection, Arturo Torres-Rioseco, West Coast Print Center,
- Member of library consortia.
- 227,903 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 873 current serial subscriptions.
- 28,418 microforms.
- 16,000 Audio/Visual items.
- 2,615 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Museum, Slide Library, Center for the Book, Center for Contemporarty Music, Lisser Hall (two theaters), Children’s Laboratory School, Studios: Ceramic,Painting and Drawing, Photography, Sculpture, and Dance
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 292 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 8 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)