$26,100 / year
Room and Board
- 48,164 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 481 current serial subscriptions.
- 79,054 microforms.
- 1,423 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,967 e-books.
Museums & Art
Rader School of Business, Kern Center, Industrial Robotics Lab, Fluid Power Institute, Rapid Prototying Center, Applied Technology Center, Harley Davidson Design Lab, Johnson Controls Software Design Lab, Construction and Science and Engineering Lab, BioMolecular Modeling lab, Athletic Hall of Fame and Alumni Wall of Fame, Man at Work at Collection-More than 600 European and American paintings and sculptures depicting the history of man’s work; New Museum to House Collection
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 250 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 200 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,000 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 150 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 5,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)