$12,288 / year
Room and Board
Mississippi College School of Law Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 249,961 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 889 current serial subscriptions.
- 331,772 microforms.
- 15,652 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Samuel Marshall Gore Art Gallery; Mississippi Historical Society Archives; second largest spectrometer (most advanced imaging nuclear magnetic resonance instrument of its type) in Mississippi used in teaching and research in the Chemistry Department
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 345 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 31 Internet connections in libraries.
- 159 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 171 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 12 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is not available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 99% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,850 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health service
math, study skills, other
career, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)