$21,868 / year
Room and Board
The library is a selective depository for publications of the United States government and houses a special collection of material pertaining to the State of New Jersey. The personal book collection of Lewis Mumford (1895-1990), a prominent American architectural critic and urban planner, is in a special room in the library.
- Member of library consortia.
- 248,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 22,500 current serial subscriptions.
Museums & Art
multi-media communications center with TV & radio stations, sculpture garden, art gallery, theatre
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 700 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 4 Internet connections in libraries.
- 122 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,528 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 86% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)