$3,209 / year
$6,982 / year
Room and Board
1. Beulah M. Davis Special Collections Department houses African-American material including books, documents and manuscripts. 2. Federal Depository Library since 1940 with more than 240,000 government publications. 3. Seminar, group study, and individual research rooms.
- Member of library consortia.
- 303,917 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,684 current serial subscriptions.
- 829,759 microforms.
- 47,680 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 40 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 2,600 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)