$20,970 / year
Room and Board
Facilities include main library, music Library and science library. Online public access catalog (OPAC)available on- and off-campus. Access to over 200 databases and electronic full-text products is available through campus networked access to the Intranet. Membership in library consortia permits electronic connection to catalogs of 90-plus colleges and universities by means of the network.
- Member of library consortia.
- 242,844 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 763 current serial subscriptions.
- 54,936 microforms.
- 4,929 Audio/Visual items.
- 24,432 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, Brumbaugh Center for Environmental Science, observatory, educational media center, electron microscope
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 220 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 220 Internet connections in libraries.
- 150 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 220 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,900 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 98% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)