$19,426 / year
Room and Board
The Naropa audio tape collection consists of over six thousand tapes of events held at Naropa University over its thirty year life span. The Naropa video tape collection includes over 1000 videos of Naropa events, including readings, theater productions, lectures, graduations, and student performances. The Tibetan Collection is a library of 2,200 volumes, containing many thousands of individual texts, housed in the shrine room at Paramita Campus. Many of these texts were acquired through the PL480 publishing initiative of the U.S. and Indian governments. Others have been donated. The Small Press and Chapbook Collection includes over 1,000 poetry chapbooks, small press periodicals, and other items related to Naropa’s Writing and Poetics program.
- Member of library consortia.
- 27,376 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 62 current serial subscriptions.
- 0 microforms.
- 2,336 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
2 meditation halls, writing center, volunteer center, community arts center, and a career center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 83 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 79 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interview training
late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks