$20,358 / year
Room and Board
Architecture, art and medical libraries on campus.
- Member of library consortia.
- 185,471 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,259 current serial subscriptions.
- 888,929 microforms.
- 86,756 Audio/Visual items.
- 11,568 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, NYCOM health care clinic, business information technologies, culinary arts
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 740 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 117 Internet connections in libraries.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)