$3,458 / year
$8,906 / year
Room and Board
Archival collections include Antebellum Plantation papers, local history collections, and papers of Senator Allen J. Ellender.
- Member of library consortia.
- 438,495 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,999 current serial subscriptions.
- 341,068 microforms.
- 3,804 Audio/Visual items.
- 38,513 e-books.
Museums & Art
Ameen Art Gallery
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 24 Internet connections in libraries.
- 94 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 250 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 610 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 50% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 7,250 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)