$5,710 / year
$13,682 / year
Room and Board
Aritecture Library, H.J. Kosterman Chemistry Library, Haakenseon Health Science Library, Institute for Regional Studies
- Member of library consortia.
- 510,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 18,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 450,000 microforms.
- 60,000 Audio/Visual items.
- 10,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
Institution for Regional Studies, University Archives
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 500 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,400 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 90% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)