$6,140 / year
$10,076 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 615,406 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,573 current serial subscriptions.
- 451,572 microforms.
- 8,251 Audio/Visual items.
- 20,372 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Museum, Student Art Gallery, Seaborg Science Building, Learning Resources Center, Superior Dome, and Forest Roberts Theatre
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- 9,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)