$22,830 / year
Room and Board
The library has: a rare book collection with many military and architecture books; an electronic classroom; private faculty studies; and a large space for cultural events.
- Member of library consortia.
- 305,264 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 12,387 current serial subscriptions.
- 89,887 microforms.
- 2,391 Audio/Visual items.
- 34,851 e-books.
Museums & Art
Norwich University Museum will be moving to a new wing of the Library within the next 2-3 years. University has a ice hockey rink, and a National Guard Armory of the future that Norwich University can use Monday – Friday.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 305 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks