$34,428 / year
Room and Board
Science Library, 96,014 volumes; Art Library, 87,371 volumes; Conservatory Library, 227,476 items
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,833,737 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 20,936 current serial subscriptions.
- 345,918 microforms.
- 87,066 Audio/Visual items.
- 56,296 e-books.
Museums & Art
Allen Memorial Art Museum; Environmental Studies Center; NMR Spectrometer, Science Building; Conservatory of Music; Musical Instrument Collection;
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Mac
- 395 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 400 Internet connections in libraries.
- 200 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 100 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)