$33,644 / year
Room and Board
Music Library; Chemistry and Physics Reading Rooms (journals); access to 14,619 electronic journal titles; member of Link+, which gives students ability to access books at 30 member libraries in California and Nevada; access to Lexis/Nexis, Proquest and other online databases
- Member of library consortia.
- 482,386 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,230 current serial subscriptions.
- 417,186 microforms.
- 18,116 Audio/Visual items.
- 4,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
Keck Theater; Mullin Studio and Art Gallery; Moore Ornithology Collection; Smiley Geological Collection; Morse Collection of Astronomical Instruments; superconducting magnet; vivarium; greenhouses
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 25 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 650 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,800 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)