$28,260 / year
Room and Board
Taggart Law Library – Numbers are included in above counts
- Member of library consortia.
- 488,502 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 9,362 current serial subscriptions.
- 835,182 microforms.
- 11,572 Audio/Visual items.
- 4 e-books.
Museums & Art
Pharmacy Museum, Art Gallery
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 550 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)