$14,262 / year
Room and Board
Online Databases, Study Rooms, Media Center, Copy Machine, Computers
- Member of library consortia.
- 33,988 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 142 current serial subscriptions.
- 60,203 microforms.
- 6,779 Audio/Visual items.
- 93,763 e-books.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 75 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 15 Internet connections in libraries.
- 18 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 46 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 97% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)