$30,290 / year
Room and Board
Kinnison Music Library, Hobson Science Library, Walt Whitman Collection, Spanish War Collection, Presidential Elections Collection, Archives of Ohio United Methodism, Ohio Wesleyan University Historical Collection, Rare Books, Manuscripts, and Artifacts
- Member of library consortia.
- 442,843 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 7,949 current serial subscriptions.
- 114,872 microforms.
- 11,704 Audio/Visual items.
- 19,075 e-books.
Museums & Art
Ross Museum (ART), Woltemade Center for Economics, Business and Entrepreneurship, Student Observatory, Perkins Observatory, Scanning Electron Microscope, Nine-inch refractor telescope, Science Center, Krauss Nature Preserve
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,600 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)